Monday, July 15, 2013

Posted by Unknown on Monday, July 15, 2013 No comments
This one is for all of you sensitive-skinned itchy people out there! I get dry and extremely itchy legs, and I've tried a LOT of products that were supposed to cater to this issue from Aveeno, Eucerin, Vaseline, Vichy, Biotherm, Clinique.. you name it. None of them have helped as significantly as La-Roche Posay Lipikar Baume AP. It's unscented, thick, but absorbs easily when I apply it after I shower. They do make it in a lait (or milk) version for those who like something with a lighter texture, although I've always gotten the balm version and loved it so I've never tried the milk.

I slather this all over my legs and body right after I hop out of the shower, especially after shaving, and my skin is left comfortable! Hallelujah! Most lotions work temporarily, but I find in no time my skin is parched and tingly or itchy. And the best part about using the La-Roche Posay cream, is my skin is left hydrated for 2 days without me needing to re-apply any lotion, and with NO itching.

It is great for those with eczema, and is highly recommended by the Eczema Society/Foundation for both adults and children who suffer from itchy skin.

Give this a try! One of my product staples!! (If i am out I actually would, and have purchased this full price, gasp!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment